Saturday, March 16, 2013

Getting closer to baby time!!

Looks like baby Means #2 will be here earlier than her expected due date of March 29th. I had my 37 week appointment on Monday and I am already 4 cms dilated!! Still 80% effaced. Dr. Villers said that it could be anytime, or it could be a week and a half from that day. She also threw in "Once you have that first contraction, you better get to the hospital asap because that baby is coming FAST." Freaked me out just a little, but you should have seen the look on Seth's face!! He immediately got up and started pacing the room. Guess he didn't expect that?! Still pregnant right now! Crazy to think that I can walk around at 4 cms dilated for this long. Still haven't felt anything yet, so we will just wait. We are as ready as we will ever be to meet our little girl!

Nana and Grandad (Seth's parents) got here last night hoping that Linley will make her way into the world this weekend. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment