Monday, March 25, 2013

Still waiting...

So, she isn't technically late (March 29th is the due date), but when you are told that you could have a baby any day now for the past two weeks, it kind of plays tricks on your mind!! My bag has been packed for weeks now, and I put it in my car every morning before I go to work, and then of course have to get it back out every night ("ohhhhh, Seth, can you do me a favor?!?!"). I have pretty much closed up shop as much as I can here at work, and have others picking up where I left off, so thats a good feeling!

At my dr appt from last week (one week ago today), I was still 4 cms dilated and 90-100% effaced. Soo, why no baby?? Seth and I have a feeling we know why: she is scared of her big brother. It's true, she hears us say "No Hilton, you can't touch that, you have to be gentle, no hitting, please stop throwing your food and your toys..." and on and on. Poor thing, probably scared to death of him already. Hopefully Hilton will settle down soon and hopefully he will love his sister forever.

Another dr appt later today, so I am anxious to see what they will say. Whatever the case is, we will have a baby by Friday because that will be the induction day. Don't really want to get induced, but Seth is leaving town in 9 days (yes, 5 days after the due date), so we need to have a baby and get home for at least at couple nights before that happens.

Please do a little baby dance for me so that this little girl makes her appearance soon! Mommy wants to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment